Soda cans will alleviate some of the player’s thirst and hunger when consumed. They can be used by entering the inventory window (‘TAB’ by default), right-clicking its icon and selecting ‘Drink’. Upon consumption, a snap, hiss and gulping sound will play to represent the player opening and drinking the can. Be wary as other players and zombies can hear this noise from a small distance.
Nota Cola seems to be slightly rarer then the other drinks.
- Pipsi is a parody of Pepsi Cola bearing a similar, blue/red/white colored can as well as a similarly styled logo.
- Spite is a parody of Sprite and has similar, green/blue can color as well as a similarly styled logo.
- Nota Cola is a parody of Coca Cola and has similar, red/white color design as well as a similarly styled logo.
- Rasputin Kvass is named after the famous Russian mystic Grigori Rasputin.
- The name “Pipsi” likely derives from Rocket’s slight mispronunciation of the name Pepsi in several interviews, leading them to develop it into a fictional in-game brand that feels familiar, dodges copyright, and provides yet another joke at the expense of Rocket’s accent.
- The Pipsi logo is a round remake of the flag of the Czech republic.
- Prior to switching to the current Pipsi, Nota Cola, and Spite brands, a series of other sodas by the Zluta brand was in their place: Klasik, Kolaloka, and Malinovka.