Shared by hwk on December 19, 2013

I’ll keep updating on this topic in the future should more things come up.

One more thing you can try: go to steam and select launch options on DayZ and
enter this line into the launch options: -cpucount=4 -exThreads=7.

Good luck guys!

►►►Enjoy the video? Subscribe! http://bit.ly/19y9w57◄◄◄

Watch this video on highest quality! Original if available!

Want to help me grow on YouTube? Share my videos! Thanks in advance :3

My Battlefield 4 profile: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Siloq/stats/367994804/pc/

This video is created using games from Bohemia Interactive
See http://www.bistudio.com for more information.

Ending music: Who Likes to Party – Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)

Check out my channel too for more gaming action!

Video Geolocation

• Bogdan 1 year ago

you’re an idiot dude. stop doing videos like these…

• Profile photo of Derden95

This was generally helpful, thought when I opened my graphic settings in notepad like you said, I found out my setting are already dramatically lower then what the suggested settings… so yea, fml

• cazzie 1 year ago

going to try this out now, thank you, easy to follow instructions

• rASMUS 1 year ago

enable FXAA god dammit :)

• Danny 1 year ago

yea didnt work that well my compter isnt that good but isnt that bad either. this game makes it seem like i spent 2 dollars on the computer i was very excited to play this and i can even play it :( what else could i do to make it run well

• ChaosBlade 1 year ago

Wow it worked so well i did everything to copy your settings but the graphics isnt the same like yours.

• Supre 1 year ago

Noice can u spare a loiter m8

• densetsu 4 months ago

Nice, generally credible video. If you do however end up updating it, when you get to the bit concerning bloom and rotation blur and want to show what difference they make visually, it’d probably help to not have post-process effects disabled. Great job!