Shared by hwk on November 18, 2013

The DayZ Breaking Point mod returns for a reincarnation in ARMA 3, learning from the mistakes made in ARMA 2, and it is now completely different experience to really any other mods out there right now. Being the first DayZ mod fully set up for ARMA 3, people perhaps expected something rather mediocre, but the ARMA 3 Breaking Point mod certainly is not that! A reworked medical system, weapon customziation, new vehicle systems, completely new zombies, it has a bit of everything.

How to install Arma 3 Breaking Point

Before installing, please be sure that your Arma 3 fully up to date. This can be checked through steam by verifying integrity of game cache.

1/ Create an account on thezombieinfection.com

2/ After Creating an account, you must then go to your account settings page, located Here. After that scroll down and you will see

Whitelist1

3/ After that you need to put in your PlayerID Like this [76561198040*****] (If you do not put the brackets you will be unable to login). To find your playerID you have to go to ingame on ArmA 3 to your profile

Profile1

Profile2

4/ Then make sure you add the bracket and add your ID to Here

5/ Download the Breaking Pointer Launcher

6/ Launch the installer as Administrator.

7/ Enter the file path for Arma 3 (C:SteamLibrarySteamAppscommonArma 3)

Install3

8/ Let the launcher download the needed resources for it to run properly.

9/ Log into the launcher with you forum account details.

Install1

10/ Navigate to the install/update tab and hit install/update as seen below.

600px-Install4

You can find the mod here:

Thanks for watching, please don’t forget to like and subscribe if you enjoyed this video, and check out other videos on my channel.

PLAYLIST

SOCIAL MEDIA
Facebook — http://facebook.com/PsiSyndicate
Twitter — https://twitter.com/PsiSyndicate

They liked it

18 Comments

• When I try to click the download link to get the launcher, i just get a deadlink!

• sergeanthunter 6 months ago

it says: The following errors were found:
    Arma 3 Player ID: The data you entered is not in the correct format. even thought it is my real player id

• Hullumies 6 months ago

it says The following errors were found:
      Arma 3 Player ID: The data you entered is not in the correct format. what i should do?

• you need to do square brackets in it instead of -> 7123123123123 , u need to type [7123123123123] into that box. see the brackets at the beginning and the end of that!

• Okay, I did all this and downloaded it. What next? I try launching it and Arma 3 just CTDs after trying to join a server. Do i need to enable the @BreakingPoint within the Arma 3 GUI first then launch?

• Xexen 5 months ago

My download with client is taking forever… 93kb/s

• ProGamerCOD 4 months ago

Just let your computer stay on night.. Will download then, but when i did that i got an error saying i missed a weapon :D

• Emrah 4 months ago

it says: Invalide Directory Path.Please select where your Arma3 Install is located. 0.o??

• warrevdv 4 months ago

when i enter my player ID it says: unknow database ‘ip.board’

• lyper 4 months ago

moi arma 3 se lance et ce fige donc ne marche pas

• stryk3r 3 months ago

The administrator is currently not accepting new membership registrations. WTF??

• It says administrator is no longer accepting new users. What should I do?

It was because of the “Arma 3 Free Weekend” on Steam. Everything is up now.

• Gabriel Lorscheiter 3 months ago

My friend is banned, and he never played before, how can it be possible?

• Having problems with “where is your Arma 3 located?” how do i find it i mean i have found it but it says thats not where it is?

• i can’t download the installer is just comes up saying CANNOT FIND THE FILE SPECIFIED?
    I wouldn’t mind but I’m already registered and half played the game previously. I just rebuilt my rig……

I have also posted on the forums and got 0 response