February, 25th: 0.54 Patch is Live on Stable Branch! (723MB) Complete Changelog
0.54 Update is now available on stable branch. As always, devs packed up bunch of new items, game mechanics and reworked locations. Starting with the new V3S Cargo that can carry up to 10 players, a new “Trumpet/FN Trombone” shotgun which can be disassembled, and more craftable items to enhance hermit playstyle. Suppressors are also featured this month, since you can now craft your own silencer with a PET Bottle and duct tape (working on Mosin, SKS, AK rifles etc..) and pistol suppressors are back in. Here is a complete list new features and items.
Dayz 0.54: New Weapons
Dayz 0.54: New V3S Truck
Dayz 0.54: World Additions
Dayz 0.54: Gameplay Additions
Dayz 0.54: New Clothes
Dayz 0.54: New Items
Dayz 0.54: Leaked Models (from game data files)
Dayz 0.54: Developers Status Reports
- You can craft improvised suppressor using water bottle and duct tape.
- You can craft bone hook out of pile of bones.
- You can craft bone arrow out of pile of bones and improvised arrow.
- Weight added to all items and clothes.
- Caliber of ammo affect suppressor degradation.
- Horticulture – Potato plant and its growing process.
- You can dismantle the FN Trombone.
- Continuous consumption and item use prototype.
- Items now shows only rough estimates about its weight and volume of containment.
- Cooking mechanics changes.
- Fireplace mechanics changes.
- Fluid mechanic tweaks.
- Blood mechanic tweaks.
- Weapon degradation.
- Suppressor degradation.
- New spawn tags added to all buildings.
- Degradation values set for pistols, rifles and silencers.
- Blood regeneration nerfed.
New animations + audio:
- Placeholder SFX for improvised suppressor (standard suppressor SFX).
- All old rocks models have been removed and replaced with new ones.
- Devil’s castle.
- Pik Kozlova.
- Black & Willow Lakes.
- Bor village.
- Quarry near Solnichny.
- Pouches for vest is now displayed properly in hands.
- Suppressor position on Longhorn while reloading.
- Message when loading ruined ammo.
- Spliting stone using pickaxe will give you smaller stone with correct damage state.
- You can no longer use mace for cutting raincoats into armbands.
- Mace can no longer be used for skinning.
- Force feeding guts text.
- Thermal mechanic fixes.
- Server stability fixes.
- Performance fixes (server).
- Bullet penetration fix.
- Animals spin in one place.
- Animals die randomly.
- Animal navigation.
- Animal animations are playing at a wrong resolution.
- You can drive v3s while knocked out.
- Only 1 person can get on back cargo of v3s.
- Random desync.
- Random client crashes.