The Green Beret
The Green Beret is an international Dayz clan, started in the December of 2014, devoted to the aid of others and look to those who cannot contend for themselves. To be apart of a larger community and a greater camaraderie with other people is what we strive for.
We look for people who will actively play and communicate well in Teamspeak and on Dayz. We are also a hero clan, meaning that we strive to avoid clashes and hope to attain accord with others. However, this does not mean that we will hesitate to KOS in tense situations, or to always approach others in a friendly manner.
At the moment, our clan has a relatively small amount of members as compared to our past. We’ve had nearly 20 people on a single server at one point – and we want you to help us make that happen again. We will provide you with a simplified version of military structure and callings to provide maximum support for each player, providing you with training and exercises you need to be successful in the clan. We will have events Friday or Saturday making a full loot run around the northern/western side of Chernarus map if time provides, or just general clan improvements and fun.
The main game that we play is Dayz Standalone, however, we do also play games such as Arma, Dayz Mod, War Thunder, Rocket League, Heroes and Generals, Counter Strike, Gmod, and more.
DISCLAIMER: We are currently undergoing a serious reforming period; restructuring the ranks and appointing new officers and NCOs for Dayz as well as pushing recruitment. If you are to join, don’t expect much activity until early October. However, we will be appointing leadership positions during this time.
To apply, join our forums and fill out an application:
• Minimum age – 16
• Minimum Hours – 50 Hours of Dayz playtime
• Game(s) – Dayz Standalone
• Has a microphone. It is imperative that we communicate.
• Must speak English.
• Active Dayz player and member in the Green Beret. Also is active looking at the forums
• Has Teamspeak3 :: Our Teamspeak IP is vs21.tserverhq.com:9075
• Mature, and can respect and follow orders; understands that we are an active clan, but we understand people have real lives – life before gaming.
Moreover, we have:
• Quick and detailed application and recruitment processes
• Active Admins from EST and GMT Time Zones
• Experienced Officers (NCO’s required to have 200+ hours and CO’s required to have 500+ hours and are 18+ years old)
• Actively growing clan (5 to 20 in the past 10 days)
• Option to either be Recruit or Mercenary
– Mercenaries are a group type that can show up whenever they want unlike regular recruits; they will not be bothered with messages, reminders, or have to follow any attendance rules. Only will get announcements from the steam page.
• We are currently looking for commissioned officers and a high command who can quickly give out commands to others in active situations, be extremely active during the week, and can work well with others. Please contact me directly for more information.
If this seems like your style of play, why not come along. We are open for applications at the moment from all around the world – and we hope to see you soon if you do apply!
For more information and to apply join our forums.